• Due to the current global situation, shipments may experience some delays, but please rest assured your order will still be delivered to you. Order needs about 7- 10 bussiness days for producing and about 14-18 days for delivery. Therefore, it takes minimum of 3 weeks to ship to you from the day the order was placed.We appreciate your patience in these difficult times.
• We are closely following official regulations to ensure we are prioritising the well-being of both our staff and customers, as this is of utmost importance to us. Where possible, we are working from home, while our warehouse team are following strict safety protocols that are implemented to protect their well-being. These precautions may result in a slightly longer dispatch time than we usually deliver, but we will do our utmost to ensure that all orders are get to you as soon as possible.
• We recommend monitoring your local postal service for up-to-date information on deliveries in your local area, as these vary from region to region. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if there are any concerns about any order in transit.
• Because the situation is complex and constantly developing, our delivery times may also change, and we will endeavour to do our best to keep the information on our site up to date. Rest assured that we are following the situation closely, if anything changes, we’ll let you know.
• Your support means a lot to us, especially during this time. Stay safe and take care of each other.
• PLEASE NOTE: We are not responsible for late delivery by USPS. Once we despatch, delivery is out of our hands. We will not, under any circumstances be liable for a late delivery at Covid as this is beyond our control.
We send fulfillment notifications when your print ships so if you haven't got that yet, your order probably hasn't shipped. Please be patient with us - lead times get longer at this time of year, despite our best efforts..
• We are incredibly grateful to all our customers for their continued support, referrals and positive reviews. We wish the infection will soon to be over globally